Health-Related Lost Productivity: Causes and Solutions Webinar

Thursday, Oct. 4 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT

Many employers, along with their benefit advisors, are concerned about health care costs and the productivity of their workforce. As they strive to get their arms around employee health and its associated costs, some employers may be surprised to learn that medical care and drug costs do not represent the majority of the costs of poor employee health. A 2009 study in the¬†Journal of Occupational Environmental Medicine¬†revealed that the two make up only 30 percent of the total cost of poor employee health. The remaining 70 percent can be attributed to absenteeism and presenteeism — a concept known as health-related lost productivity.

Join Michael Klachefsky, national practice leader for workplace possibilities for The Standard, as he discusses:

  • The causes of health-related lost productivity


  • How health-related lost productivity affects employers’ bottom line


  • What employers can do about it


To learn more or to register, please contact us.


Fairmount Benefits Company

Two Radnor Corporate Center
Suite 110
Radnor, PA 19087

    Email Us